All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A new Classic World of Darkness campaign
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:30 pm 

I am going to be trying to run a new Classic World of Darkness campaign. To start with, only the Core 3 will be getting ran... yep, Mage, Werewolf, and Vampire. That doesn't mean that the others will be completely ignored. It will be a matter of finding Storytellers to help me run the games. As for the setting, It will be my old home town, Columbus, Ohio. (Partly to help me deal with my homesickness, but mainly because it's the city I know the best.) The starting adventures' date will be 2011.12.31, and it will be at the very start of the old Metaplot. All of the main NPCs will be created by myself and, while usable by any story's STs, in no way are the chosen STs to kill them off without prior notice. STs can create their own NPCs as well. Before I launch the campaign, I'd like to recruit at least 3 STs per game, for purposes of easier collaborations, side stories, and the like. I'll be taking the role of Head ST, and i'll be meshing the adventures together into a greater story that everyone will be building on.

For now, my biggest concern is creating the website for the game. The RP will be ran here, but there will be a webpage for the information on the city, past and current storylines, and the rules. When it's up and running, i'll be adding it to my ST Gary character's information.

Post subject: Re: A new Classic World of Darkness campaign
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:37 pm 

I am personally well-versed in the arcane lore of Mage: The Ascension, and I would be thrilled to throw in my hat full of ideas into the game, character or Storyteller.