All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Infinity Chantry
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:35 pm 

((I'm bringing back the Infinity Chantry. I've done what I can to piece together the history faer I stopped showing up. Ontop of that, here is the original room description))

In this sprawling estate mansion the Willworkers of the 9 traditions gather freely beside those that are called Orphans. For the first time in recorded history they stand, united under their own guidance. Strong in numbers and abilities, they strive to stand against those that seek to let hope escape, those destroying what good is in the city, keeping it from twisting down a dark future. They fight for freedom and the right to live. They fight for life and existence. Fighting from the shadows against the blinding light of the machine and the darkness of corruption, they walk a fragile path. The path of destiny.

After the atack on the Infinity Chantry by The Technocracy years ago, the Chantry has reappeared under mysterious circumstances. The only clue has been the re-occupation of it by one time member Jarrex Gerrald, who was believed to have killed himself in the Chantry ten yeas ago.

Security: Security in the Chantry has been restored. The main method of security is once violent action is detected, a "Boom Tube" teleportation device will place you in a holding cell in the basement. There are also several guardian spirits on the grounds surronding the mansion.

Bar: There is a holographic bartender named "Roy," who serves drinks. He doesn't card anymore.

Layout: The main room consists of the bar, a few couches and several tables. There is a bar there as wel las stools. An ofice is tached to the main room, used for inter tradition buisness. On the opposite side of the room, there is a large oakdoor, leadig to a massive library, originally donated by The Order of Hermes. The basement consists of holding cells.

There are several stairs, leading to 10 different wings on the second and third floors. Each wing is dedicated to Orphans and the Nine Traditions.

Post subject: Re: Infinity Chantry
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:59 am 

Euthanatos Representative position has been filled. That means we have a Cult of Ecstasy rep and a Euthanatos Rep. Need 7 more traditions, a hollow one rep and an orphan rep to fill the rep seats up.