All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Dark Ages?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:11 pm 

A friend showed me this site, and I absolutely love it. Looks cool as can be. We were going to be running a LARP together, but as people moved for work or college, this all sort of fell apart. We were going to try and run our game over Skype but this looks like a much better option, and rather than just bringing in the few of us, I wanted to ask if people would be interested in meeting on the chats once a week or once every other week, depending on their schedule availability, to play in a Dark Ages campaign.

This was originally intended to be our regular LARP, so while there are a number of stories in mind, it's also a kind of persistent world sort of thing. The world will grow and change in response to the players doing things. Large groups are welcome, as multiple rooms can be used for different concurrent scenes, plot will happen, xp will be showered on the worthy, and game will end with a recap and debrief, plus plot discussion and stuff, almost exactly as if we were doing the Mind's Eye thing.

Differences will be that we're starting out with Dark Ages vampire, and as the game grows, if it takes off, room will open up for a limited number of slots for rare clans, and so on. I'll leave this post out for a couple of weeks to gauge people's interest, and then if we have a good number of responses, enough people to get started, really, we'll find a time to meet and plan our regular game times and so on. I'm near Chicago, so times will be based on US Central time, but I try to be mindful of and flexible in times for everyone.

Share your thoughts, hopes, and so on, and we'll try and get this thing kicked off!

--Dev

Post subject: Re: Dark Ages?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:29 am 

I'm down.

Only thing that concerns me is the time table. I work MUCH better with a schedule than many of my fellow players. Will there be a standard day for specific scenes or is it going to sort of "go with the flow"?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:25 am 

I'm aiming to have one or two days per week, where specific scenes will take place. I'm okay with people playing their characters in the intervening time between the weekly sessions, so that personal story, side scenes, and downtime can develop and evolve and keep their personal chapters in the overall story going. It's certainly not mandatory, and I'll have some posted guidelines about the things that are or aren't kosher for downtime posts. For instance something like, "I hire a group of peasants to burn down the Elysium during the day" is a poor use of a week's downtime--namely because there will be NPC's and PC's who will have cause to want to defend against such an action. Stuff like that will need to be set up for narration, but social stuff, plots, plans, schemes and the like are welcome and encouraged outside of scheduled play. Logs just need to get emailed to me so I can involve these things in the game and award xp where deserved.

On that topic, I want to be very, very clear, though: The overwhelming majority of xp increases, character development, status, influence, and the sort will take place during weekly sessions. Ideally, little combat will occur, and where possible, I will have those resolve outside of the main game times. Vampire: Dark Ages, at least in my vision for things, ought to be a game of intrigue, mystery, politics, and horror. While combat and conflict can and will come up, these things ought to be somewhat uncommon. I do try and be a fair ST, so I will strive to make sure that the challenges placed before PC's can be overcome by the PC's, so if someone makes a physical character, they need not be worried that they're going to be given a raw deal or the short end of a stick.

Before I go on and make this something that meanders on forever, I'll hush up and see if more people are interested before I start trying to lay everything out and start setting up all of the specifics. To answer your question in short, there will be a specific time and day for scenes that I'll be running and story being told, but there will be room for and encouragement of players taking some action on their own outside of the regularly scheduled game activities.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:25 pm 

Yeah, I'd be interested. Count me in. How soon do you plan on starting?

Post subject: Karos Онлайн Начало торрент скачать
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:32 am 

Название: Karos Онлайн Начало торрент
Оригинальное название: Karos: Начало
Год выпуска: 2010
Жанр: MMORPG
Разработчик: Galaxy Gate
Выпущено: Россия
Язык: Русский,Английский.Минимальные системные требования:
Операционная система: Windows XP, VISTA 32-bit, Windows7 32-bit
Процессор: Intel Pentium 4 1.8 ГГц или выше
Память: 512Мб
Видеокарта: GeForce 5600 или аналогичная
Аудиокарта:
Свободное место на ЖД: 3 Гб
CD-привод: 8хОб игре: Вселенная Karos - это увлекательная сага о героических путешествиях в восхитительно оформленном, самобытном мире Азмара. История о четырех расах, ведущих борьбу со злом, пришедшим в мир, и их нелегких судьбах полных приключений и красочных незабываемых событий. Вам предстоит решить от лица какой расы вы выступите на защиту Азмары и определиться в классе. На ваш выбор четыре расы и семь классов, каждый из которых неповторим и в последствие может развиться еще несколько раз.
Karos — это красочный мир с восхитительной неповторимой графикой. Дизайн локаций и уровней соответствует героической атмосфере игры и выполнен выше всяких похвал. Каждая область, в которой вы побываете, будет исполнена красочных пейзажей, от которых трудно оторвать взгляд. Не говоря уже о музыке, достойной восхищения и великолепно дополняющей атмосферу происходящего на экране, заставляя вас вжиться в образ персонажа. Все это вместе надолго увлечет вас в незабываемых приключениях по миру Азмара.

Karos торрент скачать:

ImageKaros скачать торрент