All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Vampire- Sabbat
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:38 pm 

I think it'd be great if we could get an active Sabbat community going. A few different packs, perhaps a few high ups...

So, if anyone is considering playing a Sabbat char, please post your thoughts.

I personally have a Ravnos Anti priestess who is- in theory- packless at the moment.

Last edited by Toby on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Sabbat Packs
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:00 pm 

If you really wanna deal with an asshole brujah sabbat i have one......that i think ran into Syop atleast once from the sabbat game on the unmods......*shrugs* I know i atleast talked with you or i can make a new one as well.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:52 am 

I heard from a little birdie that someone made a Priscus. That's fine and dandy, but I'm not sure it's needed, the chat is small. At best, we could use a Bishop. But having several packs that could potentially be at odds with each other for differeing opinions and smaller character types. Ducti, Priests, regular packs members and packless. hell, even ghouls for all I care...

I said I wasn't running anything, but AB or Priscus isn't really needed.

I'm kinda hoping I heard wrong in all honesty.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:50 pm 

Moo wrote:
I heard from a little birdie that someone made a Priscus. That's fine and dandy, but I'm not sure it's needed, the chat is small. At best, we could use a Bishop. But having several packs that could potentially be at odds with each other for differeing opinions and smaller character types. Ducti, Priests, regular packs members and packless. hell, even ghouls for all I care...

I said I wasn't running anything, but AB or Priscus isn't really needed.

I'm kinda hoping I heard wrong in all honesty.

I'm posting this later I know but I wanted to reply. Of course I used to play Azriel and I realise you weren't around when the Sword of Caine chronicle was running, Sands. But it's an old old character I remade, independant of the fact that the "city" this chat is in needs one or not. Now on a purely Sabbat point of view, war Prisci sometimes scout ahead and visit cities to see the local needs and then report to their Cardinal to see what can be done.

I've stopped playing Az and made a Bishop, but the Sabbat playerbase is so small, and some know so little about how to play the sect, that I wouldn't worry about it for now.