All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A Vampire Campaign
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:19 am 

Well, due to lack of interest, I had changed my campaign. It is now a V20 Vampire: The Masquerade Campaign set in an overpopulated, Camarilla held city. Again, since I have opened it to new players, PCs will start as humans with a brief period as Ghouls so that they can learn the crunch rules before the Embrace and learning the Traditions and Laws of the City.

As for the city itself, Newhaven is a city in recovery. Having beaten back the Sabbat and Anarchs, as well as having to deal with Independents waging war for their rights and the Malkavian Justicar choosing the city to host his base of operations, the city is now dealing with an influx of Kindred Refugees from cities that lost to the Sabbat and an issue of overpopulation. Though the starting year IC is 2015, the campaign is set to start in year 1 of the story timeline.

The only book you need for this campaign is the V20 Core Book. 1st and 2nd Edition Clan Books are also advisable but not necessary. Much like the original game, Malkavians will be starting with Dominate instead of Dementation and Assamites will start unable to feed on Kindred. If you are interested in joining the campaign, click the link: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/38347/blood-on-the-scioto