All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Grand Masquerade
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 pm 
Site Admin

It's a World of Darkness convention for the 20th anniversary of the WoD, held in New Orleans in late September. Anyone on here going? I'm going to be there, and have rented out a suite at the hotel. So if you're going, lemme know so we can meet up!

The Grand Masquerade -- Official Site
More information -- from an interview with Shane DeFreest of White Wolf, who is organizing this shindig.

It should be a hell of a party. Lots of tabletop gaming, LARPing, and epic partying going on. Plus, White Wolf is publicly unveiling some things here for the first time. I'm not allowed to say what, but it's pretty exciting stuff. :)

Post subject: Re: The Grand Masquerade
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:05 am 

Here is part of what they're unveiling. It's not a secret anymore!

http://vampirethemasquerade.com/

It is exciting to see this classic game updated and re-released. I can't wait to get my grubby hands on it.

Post subject: Re: The Grand Masquerade
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:24 am 
Site Admin

Yes, that will be available at The Grand Masquerade -- you can be the first to have it!

Also, they are doing some organized stuff for their chat communities, and I will be representing the unmods there. I'd love to meet some of you in person too.

Events planned (subject to change):
- Day 1: Chat meetup - big meeting for chat players, STs, admin. Get to meet everyone face-to-face!
- Day 2: First Chat Conclave - a meeting of staff from various chats. Let's get together to discuss our shared direction, and any future events (fr'ex, a live WOD scene players can participate in which affects all the WOD chats)
- Day 3: Q&A - A panel discussion. Administrators/STs sit at a table and answer questions from the audience to the best of our ability.