All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: nWerewolf game. Anyone up for it?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:50 pm 

Hello.
I'm just wondering what kind of turnout a NWoD Werewolf game would have. If it's good enough, I was thinking about running something akin to Rage Across the Rockies, only new version.

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: nWerewolf game. Anyone up for it?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:51 pm 

If I can play a blooded, I'm in!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:52 pm 

Maleficent wrote:
If I can play a blooded, I'm in!

I was hoping to get an all werewolf thing, but if I got enough wolf-blooded I could run something for them as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:26 pm 

(Template borrowed from Broken. Thank you!)

nWoD Werewolf: The Forsaken Chronicle

So this is a game idea that I've had for about two years and would like to finally make it a reality. I think it'll be a very fun game that'll hold a lot of plot twists and interesting turns for the players.

1. Setting- The Rockies. More specifically, the Pike's Peak and immediate surrounding area. As this game will be run more like a tabletop game, the setting will move and shift from time to time as the pack runs off to save the world or get clues and ideas for how to proceed. A few areas of interest will include:

*Gog and Magog: All but impossible to reach by normal human faculty, the stones Gog and Magog near Pike's Peak mark an area of space where the Uratha of the region meet and discuss issues of the time, and is considered the Tur of the Pike's Peak Uratha.

*The Icebox: A thickly wooded area that harbors a preternatural cold that is at least 20F lower than the surrounding regions at any given time. Many Uratha avoid this place even though humans seem to traverse it without difficulty.

2. Characters- I would like to keep all characters starting new with both sheets and background. 10xp will be given to modify the character sheet a little bit, and characters will grow throughout the game. The characters will be a part of a bigger pack, called The Grove, which are purely Uratha/Forsaken.

3. Size- 10 characters.

4. Rp With others: Please keep these characters to this game only.

5. The game will be run like a genuine tabletop game, as closely as I can make that happen on a chat setting. Basically, my goal is to run a plot, finish it up, give everyone a break, then pick up another plot using your same characters. In that sense, they will grow, hopefully, to high ranking Uratha with battle scars to prove it, over time.

6. Please message me on the forums or in-chat about your character idea!

-The Thing