All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: nWoD, GMC V:B&S story pitch: Ripper's Brood
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:49 am 

this is a Pitch for a Story for Vampires Blood and Smoke. im looking for 3-5 people that can regularly, attened the chat on wednesday, thursday, and or friday, note im in est so timeing may be a bit wonky for some people and me.(other people can make characters for the time period, but they may not get to be involved in the story line.)

Info about the setting:
the date is 1888, October 1st in the Whitehall Elysium, London England. the elders of the city have for the past two years been in torpor, due to a boom in new kindred, not caring to deal with the problem of an overpopulation of new-bloods, leaving the Ancilla to scramble about and do everything in their power to keep the blood flowing for them, and stopping the city from burning to the ground. the past three weeks have been a nightmare, with the Whitehall Murderer scaring people into staying in their houses making hunting exceedingly difficult, even in the Rack that is Whitehall. so they have decided to try and kill birds with rats, and have separated the new-bloods of Whitehall into four Corties, offering them a chance at citizenship. find and take care of the Ripper, and you are rewarded with admittance into any covenant(all the leading members agreeing to it) and will get a block of territory to share. those who do not come back with proof of the ripper's demise will have one week to exile themselves before they are allowed to meet final death by any citizen's hand.
the characters of this story are of the courtie, Black Hearts. the other corties are red spades, black diamonds, and red clubs.
Character requirements:
All characters must be starting level characters, and can not have status in any kindred related entities each character is new to the world of the kindred.(this will also mean you may not be able to gain covenant disciplines or unique benefits. you are new and they don't trust you.)
After character creation each character gets 15 xp to spend, any xp left over will carry with the character(this is representing that your characters have gone through a little more in their lives than the standard person, considering the time. but can not be spent on Status)

If your interested leave a comment, and a name of your character(pm password to me if you have one, i at least need to see and verify the sheet), and once i have 3-5 i will begin trying to work on scheduleing.