All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Sexual Roleplay
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:46 am 
Site Admin

There are players that participate in this, and there are players that don't. Both types are welcome here. But both types should keep a few things in mind.

To those who engage in sexual roleplay

First, don't do anything illegal. It is illegal to even type out descriptions of sex with someone who appears to be underage. So while most things are allowed (it is the World of Darkness, after all), due to several incidents of underage cybersex, I have to require that all characters be at least 18 years of age.

Second, please don't proposition every character with a sexy picture for sex. That's just creepy. Just because they have a sexy picture doesn't mean they want cybersex.

Third, if someone tells you no out of character, NO MEANS NO. Do not continue talking to them about it, do not try to convince them or "seduce" them. This also means that if you had one sexual scene with them and you want more but they do not, stop bugging them about it. That is harassment, and it is not allowed here.

To those who do not engage in sexual roleplay

First, if someone does proposition you for sexual play, you tell them "no" and they continue... Contact Me. I'm serious. This is harassment on their part, and I won't have it in the chat. Don't feel bad about contacting me. It's what I'm here for.

Second, and by the same token: don't insult, harass, or otherwise denigrate those who do participate in sexual roleplay. It's not your cup of tea, I understand. You might even find it disgusting, immoral, and despicable. But as long as they're playing within the rules, they have just as much right to play here as you do. You harassing sexually oriented roleplayers will be treated just the same as their harassment of non-sexual roleplayers will be. Don't be a hypocrite.