All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Jotuunslayr has come to Town.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:24 am 

*A Grand Elder of the Fenrir tribe has been seen in the Forest. He leads a force of Garou that activly seek out, and destroy the Wyrm and thier Hives through the help of the Garou Nation, and its informents. Jotuunslayr boasts 22 Garou to its number, a number that was once closer to 32. Many battles and hunts over the past years have strengthened Jotuunslayr's prowess, but it has weakened thier numbers. So now Beast has found a sufficent den to begin rebuilding his numbers, as well as train for the battles sure to come in the future.*

~Beast left this message at the nearby Septs~

I am Kurt Torrall. Deeded BEAST by my Father, Human Born Modi Grand Elder of the Mighty Fenrir Tribe, and WarClaw of the Garou Nation. Son of DoomBringer. Harbinger of the JarlHammer WyrmDoom, the honored Fetish of War. Protector of the Sept of Undying Rage. Jarl of Jotuunslayr under the guidence of Wolverine. Student of Earthquake, and Warrior of Ragnorok. Deeded Abominationslayr by Black Unicorn , deeded Bad MotherFucker by Rat, and Mothers Fangs by Falcon.

I have set up a den near your territories with the intent of replinishing Jotuunslayr's numbers.

Jotuunslayr is an Army of Garou, not dedicated to protect one Caern, but to protect all. When any Caern is threatened by enemies they cannot hope to handle alone, they can call out to Wolverine of Jotuunslayr, and they will recieve aid. Beyond this Jotuunslayr's main goal is to seek out our enemies strongholds, and destroy them. To turn the tables as it were so that it is finally -they- who must worry about thier homes...-they- who must be afraid...-they- who must sit and wait for war to knock on thier doors.

To fight a war, one must have an Army, a force that stikes fear into ones enemies hearts, that strikes down ones foes with Power and Wrath. Jotuunslayr is that Force.

I have come here to replinish our numbers, and to ready us for the battles yet to come.

We each have our stengths and weaknesses...the Mother created differing tribes for a reason, as we all have our own roles to play in this war, and each one is important in its own way. Jotuunslayr utilizes all of the weapons at the Garou Nations disposal, from the GW's in the corporate board rooms, and the BG's in the trenches to the Wendigo that protect the Wylds, and the Talons that keep our Wolf Kin safe..the leaders, the followers....all are needed, and Jotuunslayr holds at least one from each breed auspice and tribe...but it remembers one thing absolutly. No matter your individual chores we Garou are all Warriors.

So I say to you, anyone who is of like mind, and able body. Anyone who is ready to dedicate thier existance to fighting this war, in more ways than one..come, find me near the Lakefront in the forest. If you can pass my trials, as well as those of Wolverine, then you too can become a part of something greater than yourself.

Jotuunslayr will shake the very earth that Ragnarok is waged opon, either through strength of arm, or by the deeds we will have accomplished leading up to it....alive or dead we will be there. Will -you- fight along side us?

Post subject: Re: Jotuunslayr has come to Town.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:04 am 

{Structure of Jotuunslayr}
Leadership*;
Jarl- Beast: Ahroun/Homid/Fenrir/6th
Second- Colin Stone: Philodox/Metis/SilverFang/Athro
Third- Banefoe: Theurge/Lupus/Uktena/Elder

Packs;
Wrath-Ahroun:EarthQuake*;(10)of 12 remain;Alpha-WyrmRipper*:M/A/SF/4
Hunt-Raggabash: Coyotee*; (3) of 5 remain; Alpha- Sparx*: H/R/GW/3
Spirit-Theurge: Twister*; (3) of 5 remain; Alpha- SpiritHeart*: L/T/CG/4
Knowlage-Galliard: Owl*; (3) of 5 remain; Alpha- Knows-it-All*: H/G/BG/3
Truth-Philodox: Volcano*; (3) of 5 remain;Alpha- SilverBane*: H/P/SF/3

* = if other players join in this may be subject to change.
** As a whole Jotuunslayr follows the teachings of Wolverine, the indivual packs have thier own totems as well.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:39 am 

{Kinfolk}

There are currently 6 Human Kinfolk that travel with Jotuunslayr. 2 men 3 Women.

John- SF Kin: PB-4
Jack- Fenrir Kin: PB-2
Susan- CG Kin: PB-1
Tanya- SL Kin: PB-5
Vigdis Randulfrdottir- Fenrir Kin: PB- 3 (Beast's Niece)
Nicki Kolstad- Fenrir Kin: PB-5
There is also a pack of 4 Wolf-Kin and 3 pups,one of which is TrueBorn.

Last edited by Beast on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:05 pm 

If anyone is interested in joining in on this SL feel free to post so here IC or OOC either way. You can also reach me via FPM or in the main Chat as BEAST.

thx,

Beast.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:15 pm 

Jotuunslayr has an old abandoned Mine Shaft as its Den. It is located to the North of the Forest. Its many winding tunnels now play home to the Garou, and Kin of Jotuunslayr.

As you enter the entrance tunnel you can see a faint light in the distance. After passing two Gaurdians you reach the light, and the tunnel opens up into a large open area with many tunnels branching off in every direction. The room has 6 large tents, and a Fire Pitt in the Center. The walls are lined with racks of weapons and armor. A Mural of wars fought, and friends lost adorns the walls. The back of the room holds a large Forge connected to a small Stone "home". Garou and kin alike hussell and bussell about, preforming thier regular daily duties, and a small pack of wolf kin play chase throught the structue. The sounds of combat training fill the air, coming from one of the many tunnels, all in all...its Home Sweet Home.

It has also begun to have a presence in the Umbra, albeit faintly, though it will surely become stronger in the coming days.

Gaurdians patrol the area surrounding the Entrance at all times, but they never venture farther out than 100 ft from the mine.

Last edited by Beast on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:12 pm 

What I would like to do with this Story Line is to get at least one player from each Auspice to join in. They will join thier respective packs, and OOCly gain controll of the Entire pack. Build, and controll its members as they see fit, using the entire pack as a tool in the game. Obviously other player may join in as well, and they will take part in the controll of thier respective packs as well. With a SL as dangerous as this, it will be imperitive to not only have your own character, but also a group to back him or her up. The same goes for the Kin. I will help NPC the other pack members so it doesnt all fall on you, but for the most part you will be in controll of your own Team.

I have found our first Mission. We will use Wolverines Moon Bridge Charm to travel to Norway, to do recon on a Hive there that has over taken a Caern, and Captured its Sept members. After the plans are drawn (and we have enough players) we will lauch a full scale assault on the Hive.

I hope that many of you will take part in this SL, as im sure there is fun to be had by all, not to mention renown!!!

thx,

Beast.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:35 pm 

So Far I have 3 Players that have joined in, lets hope for More.

Vigdis Randulfrdottir-Kin

Nicki Kolstad-Kin

Chases-Garou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:15 am 

Hmm I came here more interested in being an ST or rather finding players,to be quite honest.But admittedly I'm curious and possibly interested in creating a new character,maybe, so other than save creation whats the agenda? The story hook and cilmate of said story. Once upon a time...