All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: In the broken remains of the Camarilla
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:37 am 

All across the city, appearing erratically only long enough to be read... to be witnessed and maybe even photographed by select Kindred is a notice.
Seemingly hand written on parchment and yet displayed under glass ( Once read it disappears, attempts to break the glass to grab it causes the parchment to also disappear ) the locations vary.
The parchment reads.
This is the last will and testimony of Luther Volgelcheck
This scroll has been enchanted by the elders of the tremere chantry of seattle to only be visible to kindred and thus maintain the masquerade.
What follows are my findings on the court of the Camarilla of Necro to be released only upon my untimely death.
I, Luther Volgelcheck was sent by powers of the Camarilla to investigate the sudden council and its members after information came to light regarding its members. These are my findings
Lillian Roark, of the Tremere has discovered a ritual which cleanses her aura of the taint of diablori, a practice against the camarillas edicts, yet which she practices regularly. The effects of which can clearly be seen as she has begun to show her insanity in fits of rage
To that end, Lillian has blood bound Brandon Shepard of the Brujah to her, buying his silence and loyalty and affection as one of her many lovers, usingTtremere blood magic.
Recently I have also become aware of Lillians affair with Julien, it is my belief she will diablorize him soon to silence his own questions which he has spoken to me about.
My last concern is that with Choi being a sabbat infiltrator, that lillian herself may also be an informant of the sabbat and this camarilla council has been a farce designed by the sabbat to lure out elders"

[*]With Lillian, former primogen now suspect of both diablori and practicing dark blood arts for the Sabbat, can the words of her chantry and its members be trusted... or are they too tainted by this stain.

[*]Has Julien, former primogen of the Toreador left the country, or has he too suffered under lillians tyrannical fits of rage and her lust for kindred blood.

[*]Has anyone seen Eddie, primogen of the nosferatu or Morgan of the malkavians?!.. are they also victims, slaughtered to keep a foul secret?!

[*]Surely it is not -all- a coincidence that the primogen all disbanded ( or simply disappeared! ) after the dramatic death of Luther ?! A blood hunt.. no one knew about till lillian ended it.... now isnt that a coincidence?!.

So many questions for the kindred of Necro to concider in the long dark nights ahead!!!!!

Post subject: Re: In the broken remains of the Camarilla
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:16 am 

After Lillian's interview with a member of the clan Tremere's circle of seven, Meerlinda, and the bone of lies, an envoy from the circle of seven has been sent to the chantry in Seattle to have the note stop appearing any further. Also the blood magic was altered so that any who have already read the note completely forget that they ever read it or any of the information contained within.

[OOC] This rumor is dead. Any further comments regarding this are character bashing. From the requested mod of the Camarilla game.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:55 pm 

jnt6462 wrote:
Also the blood magic was altered so that any who have already read the note completely forget that they ever read it or any of the information contained within.

[OOC] While I'm not playing in this SL, I am Tremere. Out of mere curiosity and being fair - please explain what spell has been used to cause the above spell to work on the minds of those who read it.

I won't be satisfied with " it's Tremere thingy" or " for sure such spell exists!" or " you're not in SL so I won't tell!".
I don't need the page number and so on. Just the technical stuff etc.

Thank you :3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:58 pm 

[OOC] The note was Chimeristry, dude, not blood sorcery.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:31 am 

[OOC] I dont question the appearing/disappearing of the note ( Chimestry is not my thing so I'll shut up :D ) , I'm curious about the other spell used by Tremere I suppose (in the quote).

If the post from ZedAlpha isn't to me, please ignore.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:07 pm 

Nah, it's fine, man. :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:43 pm 

WTF? Are you illiterate?

Quote:
This is the last will and testimony of Luther Volgelcheck
This scroll has been enchanted by the elders of the tremere chantry of seattle to only be visible to kindred and thus maintain the masquerade.

It specifically says that this scroll has been enchanted by the tremere. As such this has been handled by the tremere circle of 7. End of story move on.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:14 am 

[ooc] I think they're saying that the last will & testament is actually a forgery to incite rumours. So, it never had any seal from Seattle and whatnot to be removed or what have you; and is still out there to be the foundation of rumour-mongering.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:27 am 

* Cackles*
Yes it specifically -says- it was enchanted... but did ANYONE *eyes jnt6462* Actually ask the poster -any- questions or just railroad and godmod over someone elses actions? hmm
The Post still stands, Tremere magic does shit, people still remember it

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:36 am 

* cackles with BlackCat*
Yes, and every Tremere on earth would specifically say that the object was enchanted, and -moreover!- say openly the city where the Tremere who did it are. Who will be that stupid ?

And I can see whole 7 just throwing everything so to deal with some scroll ? To save ass of some cipher ? No way. Said cipher should first deal with the problem on his/her own proving the title he/she owns is deserved.

* tosses popcorn to Blackcat*