All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Barony of Falling Leaves- Welcome to the Barony!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:33 pm 

The streets of Heidelmar Springs bustle as the winter comes to its end. Spring means a fresh flow of visitors to the area and guests at the resort, so the area must be cleaned, snow swept, cobblestone roads repaired, and everything given a fresh coat of clean paint. Old Bill Henderson's pick-up truck ferries crates of supplies down from the train station to the resort, while Sally down at the Main Street Diner keeps everyone fed, even if the main draw isn't her cooking but her adopted daughter Flo.

At the Whispered Winds resort, Brendan James calls in the orders he will need, while his secretary records the names of the incoming guests. Brendan looks over his secretary's notes and realizes he's going to have to hire some outside staff, especially with some of the incoming guests of the special sort that the resort tends best to.

Tillinghast sleeps in late, then signs the checks and goes down into the basement that only the fae can see and tinkers on another toy that no one will ever touch besides him.

In the woods, the winds stir and they know change is coming.

((Welcome to the first storyline of the chronicle! This one is going to be nice and slow paced, with everyone getting introduced to the setting. I'll run scenes whenever people are on, and if anyone needs some help or wants a scene to do with their specific introduction, talk to me on the chat or send me a PM on the forums and we'll get things arranged. But for now, get out there and have some fun!))