All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hunter The Reckoning
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:08 pm 

Hi all my name is Shane and Hunter is by far my favorite White-Wolf Role playing game out there.

But I would like to know if anyone else would like to setup a Hunter Sanctuary or Safe house with a few npc higher up bystanders to run it and one Visionary Priest like Father Rudolph Jakehoeb or something like that.

That was the Stronghold (As per the hunter background) used for my hunter James Casper an Ex Coast Guard Rescue Diver with a bum knee. I am gonna remake him probably. But here is my idea if anyone likes it. We can make 3-5 hunter npcs and have the moderate or one of us control a few minor npc bystanders and a visionary priest. Then each of use take some levels in the stronghold background (minimum 1, maximum 5) and then we combine them and we can use like a cathedral type setup. This way we can all have a room to role play and we don't have to always meet up in Alleys LOL.

Also for fricks sake if your gonna make a hunter please be smart about it and do not do the following:
NO WAYWARDS
NO HERMITS
NO CRAZED AVENGERS
TERRORIST OR ANARCHIST CONCEPTS
These things just do not work people on an unmod chat were you find yourself having breakfast at Tiffanys with a werewolf, basest, vampire, mummy, mage, sorcerer, and something messed up from China.

-Shane

Let me know what ya folks think :)