All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Shadows of Seattle Chronicle (Updated 09/22/2009)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:43 am 

I am starting this thread in hopes to peak interest and to establish some sort of online foundation for a fairly by the book (at least to start) game of nWoD featuring The Requiem, The Forsaken, or The Awakening. This will be a private game with scheduled sessions on at least a weekly basis. No start date is confirmed, as I still have to confirm players and their characters.

As far as character creation goes, standard starting characters are acceptable using any supplements any individual player may have available (I have a full library of nWoD books currently in print).

Feel free to contact me via PM, if this peaks your interest at all. More detailed information will be provided to players interested in participating in the chronicle. This will include more detailed information on the setting, theme, mood, and NPC's as pertaining to a players specific character and concept.

I build my chronicles based off of preludes and character backgrounds. I am more inspired by the motivations and ambitions of characters than I am "creature features", or my own NPC's (which are developed based on player content.) I am even in the school of thought that even PC's can be antagonists for other PC's in the protagonist role, as well as to NPC's which may be themselves protagonists.

Any questions or comment, please just post on this thread, or feel free to send a PM.

-TheForbydyn1

Addendum:
So far there are 5 people who are interested in playing in this chronicle. Though all, including myself, are in the American East Coast Time Zone.

This chronicle my get off the ground though, if so, it will be open ended. An IC thread will be posted when the chronicle gets off to a start. These IC posts will be featuring PC preludes, and chapter synopsis, amongst various other story related posts made by myself and the players.

Depending on a characters concept and background, some characters my receive additional starting experience points, but that will be determined on an individual basis for each character (Quality = Quantity).

If a player already has a background fleshed out, that is great. Though, I love a good prelude and am more than willing to run one-on-ones to get players into the feel of the chronicle, and find a niche for their characters to fill, giving them a good foot hold on Domains, Territories, etc.

Post subject: Re: Shadows of Seattle Chronicle (Updated 09/22/2009)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:27 am 

Will most of the behind-the-scene, meta gaming be conducted over the forums on this site or through the Facebook Group (Shadows of Seattle)?

My character is uploaded here @ http://unmodchat.com/view_character.php?char_id=1005672
Calcifer Nesmith (Vampire)

Username for this site is Kafka

or find me on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho ... 1&ref=name

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:01 am 

I'd like to keep the Meta Game out of character stuff to the Facebook Group.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:10 am 

Are you still looking for players?