All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:40 pm 

(Template borrowed from Broken. Thank you!)

So, when I was playing cWoD back in the day, I had read the End Times books, but never had a chance to play in one or run anything using it. And believe you me, that was a huge bummer for me, considering I had played so many games that dealt with the end of the world that I was practically craving it by the time I closed my books for the last time. Well, I've re-opened those books again and I've decided to remedy the lack of closure that I've dealt with for upwards of ten years or more! And I'm passing the benefits on to you!

What I really want to do is pick and choose of my own accord one scenario from the end times books for vampires, shifters, mages and mummies (at least) and run them through. I'll be running a scenario from the book, but I'll be adding my own plot twists and personalized scenes for your enjoyment.

We're going to go ahead and start with Vampire: The Masquerade. I want to "redeem" me some vampires!

An Extended End-Times Chronicle - Book 1 - Kindred

1. Setting- Somewhere on the east coast shoreline lies the massive, industrialized city of Porthos. It is a haven for kindred, with it's deep shadowy alleys, massive population (many of which are homeless or direlect), high crime rate and smog that even prevents some of the sunlight from even reaching the skin of the earth. The Kindred of the city may not encourage the depraved conditions of Porthos, but they do nothing to improve life for humans or themselves, preferring the full bellies that this hell-on-earth city provides.

2. Characters- This is going to be an end-times game, and I fully intend on killing your character. In regards to that, I'll be offering a substantial amount of experience for characters; to the tune of 125xp. As for clans and allegiances, so long as your character can cooperate with others of other allegiances and clans, I'll be cool with it. Sabbat, Camarilla, Indie. Hell, if you have a damned good reason, I might even let you play true black hand. Yeah, you heard me.

3. Size- 7 characters.

4. Rp With others: Your characters will be stuck in my game, unable to RP with those outside. Sorry. They're on the highway to hell. Don't drag down others with you!

-The Thing