All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Anyone Up for Doomsday? (Potential for Werewolf game)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:01 am 

Hi there, Advanced Devils & Dinosaurs here and I am completely new to these chats but not new to online RP and white wolf games,took a rather long break from it.Persuing other projects and demands, education never stops for the imaginative is what I just now always say and will say from here on out. But most recently I have dragged out the two bins of books (primarly Werewolf with Vampire being secondary) and even picked up a few new ones for cheap,so needless to say for some reason or another my interest in the World of Darkness has been rekindled for the time being. So with that being said and established i would like to ask if any of you fine players out there would be interested in participating in a Story (W:tA) that takes place in the pacific Northwest,a fictional city along the coasts and border of Oregon and Washington state. I'd like to collect a modest (for the chat) sized group for this game, a new setting,new threats and oppertunities,a change in style and to be honest with you I can't do video games(too limiting) so this serves nicely as a entertaining tread mill for my imagination. So perhaps you want to take an established character abroad or maybe your ready to start up a new one in a new locale,lets talk,lets play,lets save the world(s) I can be reached at: Devils&Dinosaurs@yahoo.com

"Did you know the middle word in life is "if"." Col.William Kurtz