All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Age of Exploration!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:43 pm 

Are you looking for something completely different? Tired of loosely structured games in the same gothic-punk backdrop? Want to explore a world of magic and wonder in a more structured game that runs regularly? If so, then this game is for you!

I am looking for a few good players (preferably somewhere around 5-7), who are interested in playing a sweeping, organized game, which I intend to run from approximately 2pm to 6pm every Sunday (that's 7pm to 11pm to the Brits out there).

The rules set will be based loosely on nWoD Mage, but with several alterations to create a more epic feeling, most notably by changing the die mechanic to that of Exalted, i.e. 7+ is a success, 10 is two successes, no successes plus any 1s is a botch. The setting is largely magitech, in a world where everyone can use magic to a greater or lesser degree, set in an era of exploration and discovery. The players will be a part of a government rescue agency, sent to investigate several missing ships. Further details will be available to any interested parties, but feel free to contact me in the chat or on the forums if you're interested.