All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Thankyou
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:31 pm 

I just wanted too extend a thank you too Mike for creating this URL for which those who enjoyed roleplaying on the White-Wolf Unmoderated chat can still do so and enjoy themselves. Especially someone like myself who, while I do not RP all that often, enjoys escaping life from time too time too live the fantasy and supernatural life of a character created through pen and paper.

I especially enjoy the chosen scheme for the chat itself. Unlike the Digichat's chosen scheme it portrays a darker theme, even if only because you, you know, chose darker colors for the background. Aside from that, the URL as a whole looks nice, as well as the many features you are incorporating either now or in the future.

So, with that said, I extend a thank you for your hard work in providing myself and others a place too play.

Post subject: Re: Thankyou
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:05 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you -- your gratitude is definitely appreciated. Sometimes I get too overwhelmed with what's not working right, and forget that overall, everything is functional. :)

And that was exactly why I chose the darker color scheme -- to lend a darker feel to the chat itself, to reflect the World of Darkness. Of course, maybe not so appropriate for Exalted (unless one is running an Abyssal game), but people can always customize the color scheme to suit their tastes!

There is a lot of work to be done yet to get this thing working as I want it. More work than is probably necessary to get it to where everyone else would like it to be, but I tend to be a perfectionist (one of the reasons that some of the bugs annoy me so much; they're not under my control). I'm really grateful for the help I've already received from everyone, from helping identify and troubleshoot bugs, to people like Lars and skaldgrimnir for volunteering to help with the gruntwork of the character sheets. You guys rock!

Post subject: Re: Thankyou
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:26 pm 

Yay for Mike! We love you!

*Smoogles*

(Because I am not eloquent at the moment)